Become a BGC Volunteer today!
Visit us at 715 Maple St. and fill out the forms, or download the forms here
Some of the ways you can help the Club grow are:
- Volunteer and lend a hand.
- Provide a class on your trade or hobby to our Club kids.
- Teach the kids about important life lessons.
- Bring a craft for the Club kids to build or work on.
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to help us build interest in what we do.
Each Club site has a Wish List you can browse for items to donate. The Teens Center is always in need of drinks, snacks and other goods as well.
We appreciate your donations!
Your contribution makes a difference in the community. From Club membership scholarships, BGC Sports scholarships, to educational and arts/crafts materials, your contribution helps us to help the youth in our community.
From homework assistance to music lessons, the Boys & Girls Club appreciates our volunteers! Complete our background check and become a BGC volunteer today!